I’m linking up with Mama Kat today to list my Top 10 Favs of 2012. It seemed simple enough for a night when I can barely keep my eyes open!!! I would love to know YOUR answers too!!!
- Favorite 2012 Movie: The Rise of the Guardians – Such an amazing movie about believing and childhood. I cried throughout much of it. Thankfully the theater was packed and Keegan and I had to sit in the wheelchair section so his chair was not very close to mine!
- Favorite Album: Pink – The Truth About Love – There isn’t a song on that album that I don’t LOVE. Pink is such an amazing artist. She often makes me cry.
- Favorite Song: Some Nights by Fun. – I love the a capella that starts out this song. I love that midway through the song the lead singer sounds an awful lot like Freddy Mercury.
- Favorite Tweeter: Great Mind Quotes – I love that they give me something positive, something uplifting throughout my day. Sometimes they are just what I need to get me moving forward again!
- Favorite Blog: One Blog a favorite??? I can’t pick one. And, there are too many to list. Suffice to say that my Google Reader fills up quickly with my favorites and I do my best to find time to soak in the essence of their words whenever I can!
- Favorite TV Show: Castle and Scandal – what can I say??? I love bad guys and cops and anything scandalous!
- Favorite Instagramer: It’s a toss-up between my friend Jeni who always posts some of the most yummy looking adult beverages and my friend Megan who also posts stories with her pictures of her two adorable children – they keep me laughing!
- Favorite Moment: Seeing Eli compete in his first diving meet. He went from a little boy who was terrified of the water to a confident diver ready to kick some ass. I cried then too. I’m a sap, what can I say!!!
- Favorite Conference: People go to conferences??? Hmmmmm…
- Favorite Viral Video: The video for Some Nights – boring, I know… I don’t get on youtube often and I rarely click on the videos gone viral on Facebook or on my MSN homepage.
I told you mine, now you tell me yours!