It’s official, I’m sick…..
Keegan was sick last weekend. We overdosed him on vitamin C and mucinex and he was better in a couple of days. Did I start taking my vitamin C then too?? Of course not. And now, I’m sick. Sinus headache, stuffy nose and exhausted. I don’t do sick well.
So tonight is a short post to say I’m heading upstairs. I’m going to overdose myself on vitamin C and mucinex. I’m going to take a hot bath – just because it always makes me feel better:) Then I’m snuggling down in my bed for a nice long night of sleep.
Or, at least that’s the plan:)